Are you 12-18, interested in theatre skills and looking for something to do this summer?
We are running a weekly workshop where you can come and find out about all the different theatre and music skills used by theatre professionals to bring a show to the stage. From set design to storytelling, hair and make-up to choreography, character and costume to music making, our creative teams will take you through all the elements needed to put a show together. All interests and abilities are welcome but places are very limited so will be allotted on a first come first served basis.
Join us each Monday from 17th July to 21st August from 9.30 am to 1pm. Every week a different theatre or music professional will lead a workshop where you’ll learn about some of the skills they use every day in their work and you’ll also get the chance to try out the skills you learn in a friendly group setting.
This free summer scheme will be taking place in the Duncairn Arts Centre each Monday from 9 am to 1pm, with a free breakfast, snack and lunch provided too.
- Monday 17 July, 9.30 am to 1pm – Storytelling and Music-Making
- Monday 24 July 9.30 am to 1pm – Character and Costume
- Monday 31 July 9.30 am to 1pm – Hair and Make-Up Design
- Monday 7 August 9.30 am to 1pm – Choreography and Dance
- Monday 14 August 9.30 am to 1pm – Set and Model-Making
- Monday 21 August 9 am to 1pm – Bringing the Elements Together
You can come to just one session or attend the whole summer scheme – you just need to make sure you book your place by contacting us as spaces are limited.
To book your free place and find out the full details of each week’s programme of events, please email Laura at email@example.com